Friday 24 July 2009

Wedding congratulations - Truly Scrumptious and Colour Create challenges.


Good evening everyone, I hope you're all ready for the weekend!

My sister Kristie is getting married tomorrow and this is the card that I have made for the occasion.

I've used the Truly Scrumptious challenge #12 card sketch and included the additional challenge of using beads on your card. As the wedding colour scheme is blue it also fit in with Colour Create Challenge #23 which this time is blue and white!

The stamp is by Rubber Stampede and as soon as I saw it I knew it was exactly what I was looking for! The DP is Bashful Blue patterned DP by Stampin' Up and the flowers are by Woodware. Once again I used my glossy accents and my copic Spica clear pen to add definition. Unfortunately these caught the flash on every picture so it looks a lot shinier in the photos than it does 'in the flesh'!

I'm relieved to have gotten July's cards out of the way, and I'm looking forward to seeing my husband for a change!

TFL and have a wonderful weekend!!

Becky :)

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and layout :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful Becky. These colours are so pretty for a wedding card. Gorgeous papers and image.
    Thanks for joining us at the colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous - hope you have a great time at the wedding - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and great images

    thanks for joining us on
    TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is lovely! i love your embossing, lovely papers.
    Thanks for joining C.C this week

    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card Becky. Hope you had a great time at the wedding

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, I hope the wedding went well, this could have been her 'Something Blue'! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete