Monday 20 July 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge #60 - Happy Birthday Liam!


Well July is finally coming to a close and my marathon birthday card making session is nearly over! This card is for my eldest son Liam who will be 16 tomorrow and oh my God does that make me feel old!
The card has been made using the card sketch designed by Debbie for challenge #60 over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and its a great one to play with! I used a Pink Petticoat download as my main image, coloured in with Copics and finished off with glossy accents. The DP is Offbeat by Basic Grey, as are the buttons and brads and once again I used my JustRite Stampers stamp for the sentiment.
Just hubby's birthday and my sisters wedding cards and I can breathe a sigh of relief!
TFL and have a great week!
Becky :)

3 comments:

  1. another lovely creation - wish you every success in your challenge - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Becky, that image is cool, its a bit like his birthday cake minus the stars. Hope Liam has a fantastic Birthday too

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another brilliant card! Love the papers. Glossy accents never work for me, it usually curls and cracks..

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete