Saturday 4 July 2009

Happy Birthday Lucas! 2 Challenges.


Hello again,

This card has been made for my son Lucas' 10th birthday tomorrow using The Greeting Farm Surfer Ian stamp which I've been patiently waiting for for what feel like weeks!
I used Basic Grey Granola papers added a lovely starfish charm that I found on ebay and finished it with some SU buttons from my stash. I embossed the 'sea' using my cuttlebug swirls folder and then inked over it in white for more definition.
I've used it as my entry for A Spoon Full of Sugar #58 - Summer. I've also entered it at Charisma Cardz challenge #26 - Buttons.
Tfl and have a great weekend,
Becky :)

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colours you've used, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card! I love the style. Thanks for joining us at Charisma - good luck!
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete