Monday 17 August 2009

Truly Scrumptious #13


This is the first card I've been able to make in over a week and it feels great to have finally created something!
This is my take on the sketch for challenge #13 over at Truly Scrumptious, which was designed by Mina, and included the added challenge to add some bling! The prize this time around is a great stamp set from Alota Stamps.
I used the gorgeous Winter Miss Anya and some bargain papers that I bought last christmas. The bling came courtesy of the little gems and the glitter paper that I used to back Miss Anya on to.
I've found it hard to get back into any sort of routine since we returned from our holiday, and having the children off school doesn't help either as all the time that I can usually spend crafting is now being taken up by 'bored' children!
TFL!
Becky :)

4 comments: