Monday 24 August 2009

The Sugar Bowl challenge #17



My card today has been made following the sketch by the talented Judy over The Sugar Bowl for challenge #17.


The 'please include' part of the challenge this time around was to include handmade flowers. I made mine using the Woodware Christmas Flower multiflower punch. I coloured some white cardstock using the same Copic markers that I coloured my Gorjuss girl with, layered them up and finished them with either a button or gem.

TFL and have a good week,

Becky :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Becky this is just gorgeous!! I absolutely love these papers and your gorgeous girl is so pretty with them!! Love your flowers as well!! Nice job with the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers and flowers! Your image just pops out! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the colours are beautiful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Becky, the colours are fab and I really like your flowers. See you Thurs

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Becky
    your card is lovely as is your blog just had a good ole look.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and card and lovely blog too Becky, I have a little something for you over at my blog btw :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Becky.
    Nice blog.

    Buffy

    ReplyDelete