Sunday 7 June 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying your weekend despite the awful weather! The good thing about the rain is that I have been able to concentrate on finishing some cards when I would otherwise have gone out! Good for me, not so good for the kids who have been either bored stupid or fighting over the XBox!
Still, here is my entry for this weeks Just Magnolia Challenge. The prize is 6 Copic markers, and everyone knows you can never have too many Copics! I only got the stamp on Friday, so the fact that shes made it onto a card already is a first for me! I coloured her using my Copics and I used Washington Apple DP by SU.
Tfl, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Becky :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorjus card Becky. Love the colours and the papers.

    Love Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous card hun, love the colours and the image is so sweet! Great take on the sketch too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fabulous card, love papers that you have used, thank you for joining us, you have done a great job with the sketch. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your colors and your flowers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the colours and papers you used!

    Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week,

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete